“Fantastic surf lessons for my kids”

Girl in the Curl Surf School
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was recommended by our concierge at the hotel. Good value, great instructor (Todd) and perfect for beginners. My three kids (12, 14, 17) were up immediately and all said it was the best part of their trip. Todd was awesome - made them feel comfortable right away.

2  Thank sjones019
in 2 reviews
"camp"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Really amazing surf instructors. Made my birthday really special I always wanted to learn to surf. They made it happy I'm so stoked!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

My daughter was scheduled for the surf camp. It was to be from 9 to noon daily, that's 15 hours. They cancelled her camp and in exchange she was given 2, one hour private lessons. Very disappointing! I had planned this trip for my daughter for more than 6 months and then 2 days before our flight I was scrammbling to find her places to take lessons. I will say that it is a good beginner spot. The instructor Todd was pleasant enough. I would not recommend it however to anyone traveling any distance, it's a big gamble to have your entire plans shook up at the last minute.

2  Thank JandHlittle
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I have been surfing with Mary and her staff since I was 6 and I just love the surf camp and the overnight camp

1  Thank California_surfing