“Food was delicious” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of enoSTEAK

enoSTEAK
Reserve with OpenTable
enoSTEAK is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 142 Restaurants in Dana Point
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pacific Coast Highway
Description: enoSTEAK is an intimate steakhouse featuring only the highest quality ingredients. All the steaks are from prime and grass-fed, pasture-raised beef. The organic produce is grown locally and harvested at the peak of the season from the best areas in Orange County. enoSTEAK also highlights artisanal cheeses, charcuterie and a large selection of fine wines for unforgettable romantic evenings.
Tucson, Arizona
“Food was delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Organic meat and steak... you can't beat it... not too greasy and prepared just right! I would go back there again and again!

Visited July 2014

Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Great steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I loved my meal at this restaurant. I learned that the chef hand carves each piece of meat that is served. The wine selection was good as well. Our waitress was fun and was very knowledgeable. My bone-in ribeye was cooked to perfection!

• Visited June 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“awesome seafood and steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

very nice personable restaurant. perfect for a small group or nice romantic dinner. everything they make is perfect

Visited April 2014
Bellevue, WA
“Great Service, Very Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

This is a very small restaurant, so be sure to have a reservation. Nice decor, wine room in the middle of the restaurant. Menu was small, but good choices. We were happy with our steaks. The mac and cheese was really good.

Visited October 2013
Maine
“Among the best meals I have had, great food, service and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

On arrival at the Ritz around 6:30 PM on Thursday, Sept. 12 we were able to get a reservation for Eno. The menu is limited but that means everything on it is prepared well. The wine flight was reasonable at $30 and the perfect amount of pours. The staff were aware of my gluten free needs and brought me gluten free bread without being asked for an amuse bouche along with the most delicious chicken liver spread possibly on this earth.

This was followed by a wedge salad for me. It was presented in a smaller profile than the usually enormous wedge I have been served elsewhere. here it was more cups of lettuce with the cheese and bacon judiciously applied.
My husband had a charcuterie plate which was delicious but the contents, while delicious and presented beautifully were not identified.

My husband opted for the halibut with the green beans and almonds enhancement, and I got the smallest steak, an 8 oz. tenderloin. I like my stake cooked through and this was done perfectly and the Bearnaise sauce was perfect. I also ordered a whipped potato enhancement that was so beautifully smooth and seasoned it was virtually perfect. My husband really enjoyed his halibut. We opted to skip dessert, but I have no doubt they would also have been delicious.

The restaurant was quiet and romantic. I strongly suggest reservations!

• Visited September 2013