“Our Go-To Steak Choice”
Review of enoSTEAK

enoSTEAK
Reserve with OpenTable
enoSTEAK is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 145 Restaurants in Dana Point
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pacific Coast Highway
Description: enoSTEAK is an intimate steakhouse featuring only the highest quality ingredients. All the steaks are from prime and grass-fed, pasture-raised beef. The organic produce is grown locally and harvested at the peak of the season from the best areas in Orange County. enoSTEAK also highlights artisanal cheeses, charcuterie and a large selection of fine wines for unforgettable romantic evenings.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

If you want an awesome steak, definitely try enoSTEAK!! It is very much a favorite with us.

We have been several times, most recently this month and it has never disappointed.

We invariably get the filet and a sampling of their flavored butters. Bear in mind that unlike many steak places, if you order medium rare, it is really medium rare. Everywhere else I order steak, when I order MR, it is still usually over cooked. At eno, I do medium. (Just a tip.)

Their sides are also delicious and great for sharing - the mushrooms are particularly good, as is the asparagus (simple but awesome).

We have also enjoyed their desserts.

The restaurant itself is quite small which is nice. Service is very attentive but not intrusive.

Again, this is our go-to place for a steak and we highly recommend it.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We had a lovely meal when we ate here in March. My husband and daughter both had steaks and I had fish, all were a very high standard and the bread and pate bought out first was really delicious. Would eat here again.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Organic meat and steak... you can't beat it... not too greasy and prepared just right! I would go back there again and again!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I loved my meal at this restaurant. I learned that the chef hand carves each piece of meat that is served. The wine selection was good as well. Our waitress was fun and was very knowledgeable. My bone-in ribeye was cooked to perfection!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

very nice personable restaurant. perfect for a small group or nice romantic dinner. everything they make is perfect