“Very Good”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 24 October 2013

The owner and staff are phenomenal...very polite, and accommodating...!! I am from Boston so the Chinese style food is a bit different for my taste, also I am a vegetarian so that limits what I can eat as well. Given that I am comparing apple to oranges as far as the flare of Chinese food from one area of the country to the other, I have to say what I did eat at Peking Dragon was absolutely delish. The service is the best and I enjoyed my visit with them again this year. This is my 2nd time in 2 yrs to this establishment..

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I've been going here for years. Food is always good. Staff very friendly and helpful. Never had a bad experience there. Love the free jelly beans. Lol

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We have taken quilte a few people to the Peking Dragon and all state that it is the best Chinese in this area. We love it!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

My wife and I have been going to the Peking Dragon for the past
twenty years and have never been disappointed. The owner Shane is always on hand to welcome his customers. The staff
are also very friendly and efficient. The food menu is extensive
with an excellent variety of wonderfully prepared food. One of
our favorites is their Mandarin Prawns which is served with soup,a choice of fried chicken or egg roll appetizers and tea.
Their prices are also very reasonable with their luncheon specials in the $11.00 range. We always look forward to going there and recommend it highly !
Sincerely, Fred C. Andersen

Reviewed 5 October 2013

It's the best Chinese in Dana Point. That ain't saying much. The competition is worse. That is saying a lot.

Peking Dragon is stuck in the 60's; they serve what they know gringos will buy. Sweet, fried, frozen, yawn.

Want decent Chinese food, you'll have to do some driving.... Sam Woo is up on Jeffrey? Nothing closer I'm aware of.

1  Thank Chris P