“Worst tuna ever!”

Ranked #29 of 145 Restaurants in Dana Point
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: A cozy table service or takeout traditional French Bistro place with indoor and lovely outdoor seating since 1992.Open everyday for Breakfast and Lunch with an extensive menu featuring a lot of Parisian specialties, serving generous portions including a kid menu for the little ones.We serve Wine and Beer plus weekend Champagne specials, serving also all kind of Coffee drinks from Cappucino to machiato etc...Free Parking is available all along the street plus we have a back private parking lot. We are located in the heart of Dana Point, 1 mile above the harbor and 5 minutes from all major resorts such as Ritz Carlton, St Regis, Marriott.
San Clemente, California, United States
“Worst tuna ever!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went for lunch I ordered the tuna salad salad Dave ordered the tuna salad sandwich! The menu said albacore on mixed greens it was light tuna worst salad I have ever had! It was on the green leaf lettuce as opposed to mix greens and there was nothing but light tuna in the salad! Their bread is great but my husband's tuna salad sandwich which there was hardly any tuna and it left something to be desired! And it's so overpriced! However the service is great and the owners are sweet as can be! Sadly we will not be back!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Michelle M

Ridgway, Colorado
“Great Breakfast Spot”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Great spot for breakfast. French toast is tops, as is the eggs benedict.
Nice bistro feel. Busy on Sunday mornings...get there around 10 AM to be seated without waiting. Food is definitely worth waiting for!

• Visited September 2013
San Clemente, California
“Breakfast with my Dad”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Came for Breakfast. I had scrambled eggs with smoked salmon. This is my favorite place to eat Breakfast in the area that I live in. I love the French Bread and also the espresso. It is a little pricey for Breakfast but it is worth it.

Visited August 2013
“Food you would find in a Paris bistro...”
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Bonjour has authentically French flavors and a true bistro feel. Went for breakfast, and the omelet, French toast, crepes, and Benedict's were all interesting and un-characteristically large for French food. Well worth going and trying different things, we'll be back!

• Visited September 2013
Dana Point, California
“not impressed”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Food was good, however, by the time they served it, I would have eaten anything! The restaurant was not that crowded, so there was no excuse for the horribly slow service. Further, they did not appear at all concerned. Like I was doing them a favor by eating in their establishment. The prices are not cheap. So if that is their attitude, I will spend my money, anywhere but here. Also, parking is kind of crazy, if you are not a local you may have difficulty navigating around. Another reason to pass on this place.

• Visited July 2013