“Over rated!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Not our favorite. We had it delivered and we were not that impressed.....

There are newer reviews for Stuft Pizza

Reviewed 10 June 2012

I thought the food here was pretty good. However we were supposed to have a reservation, because there were about 30-40 of us. When we arrived, they seemed to have no idea we were coming and it was very difficult for them to accomodate us. We finally started grabbing chairs and putting them together at tables. When we did get our food it was pretty good.

Reviewed 28 May 2012 via mobile

The franchise Stuft Pizza has a good thing going when it comes to dough. If you like NY style thin crust keep looking but if you want big puffy kinda chewy yummy crust look no further. My favorite is the Woodys pizza. Basil ricotta ham mushrooms and a garlic olive oil sauce. No red sauce on this pie. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the customer service. Although delivery is prompt when you go in a lot of the time you end up standIng around waiting for help. But hey it's a pizza place / sports bar. Overall I like it and I will keep going back

Reviewed 2 May 2012

I picked the stuft pizza (the original i guess) and it was loaded with a variety or tasty toppings. the sauce was good and the crust was wonderful.

by no means is the place fancy and the service is average but the pizza makes up for it.

would go again when in town!

Reviewed 3 April 2012

We chose this category pizza based on reviews. It wasn't incredible, but was very, very good. More importantly, it was ready right when they said it would be, hot out of the oven. The workers were very friendly and wanted to be sure we were satisfied.

I had the margherita Milano 7" individual pizza and it was enough for 2 meals as it is a very thick crust. My girls liked their pepperoni pizza and my husband had a sausage and mushroom. Not gourmet, but reasonably priced and deliciously filling.