“Stromboli rules”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The stromboli is the best thing on the menu. Seemingly made fresh and very hot when you get it.

On the con side, there was a surcharge of 50 cents for using my debit card which amounted to about 8% . Also, there were tables that needed clearing and just left unattended.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We were not impressed. The pizza is mostly very thick crust and lackluster toppings. Some may like it that way but we don't.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I truly enjoy a good quality pizza and this is my first choice whenever I decide to indulge. They will make the crust extra thin or as thick as you desire with the flavor being so very satisfying. Second to their pizzas are their salads - FRESH as can be and the choices are amazing for this hidden treasure.

Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

The pizza here is pretty good, but nothing to get excited about. We got the Hawaiian veggie pizza, which has unique flavors.

The service is very average, as well. It's a walk up and order kinda place. So we didn't expect much.

I think I could find a better pizza in town.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

I have eaten here so many times over the years. The pizza and stromboli are really good and they deliver which is nice. The wings are not very good..they aren't true buffalo wings.