Overall, we really enjoyed our time at the Blue Lantern Inn! The staff was so kind in arranging our last minute stay and was even willing to upgrade our room at no extra cost. Our room had a stunning view of Dana Point harbor, our bed was comfy & had enough pillows to accommodate me in my 8th month of pregnancy. The only drawback was the bathroom seemed a little outdated for this hotel, but the large soaking tub was wonderful. This b&b was a great couple's getaway for my husband and I celebrating our 9th anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious inn was featured in Conde Nast Traveler and features fabulous views of the Pacific from just about every window of this four diamond bed and breakfast inn -- dramatically located on a bluff above the Dana Point Yacht Harbor. Blue Lantern Inn's guests savor a delicious breakfast in the morning and wine and hors d'oeuvres in the afternoon. Other amenities include on site spa treatments, a fitness center, two meeting rooms and bicycles for exploring the beautiful coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Blue Lantern Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lantern Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blue Lantern Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Dana Point