We were gifted a stay at the Blue Lantern Inn and absolutely loved our time there. The room was large, clean and beautifully decorated. We had ocean views from our patio, which was a great place to relax. They had a wine and snack time which was very nice. Lots of items to choose from as well as delicious cookies. Breakfast was a free buffet that also had a lot of options. Very good! Location was close to the harbor (great beach for paddle boarding!) and places to dine. The front desk made our dinner reservations for us and also helped us decide which restaurant to choose. First class all the way! Can't wait to stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious inn was featured in Conde Nast Traveler and features fabulous views of the Pacific from just about every window of this four diamond bed and breakfast inn -- dramatically located on a bluff above the Dana Point Yacht Harbor. Blue Lantern Inn's guests savor a delicious breakfast in the morning and wine and hors d'oeuvres in the afternoon. Other amenities include on site spa treatments, a fitness center, two meeting rooms and bicycles for exploring the beautiful coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Lantern Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lantern Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blue Lantern Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Dana Point