I was attending a conference held in Dana Point and had to find alternate lodging since the event hotel down the street was completely booked. I was bummed since the original hotel was was supposedly 1st class. In the end, I was fortunate that the other hotel WAS unavailable because otherwise, I never would have stumbled onto the Blue Lantern. This little Inn has soooo much to offer. Awesome views of the harbor, a great breakfast every morning, a super helpful staff. One morning, my wife and I even rode bikes down to the harbor and paddle boarded. So much to do plus the beaches are super close as well. Definitely stay here if you have the chance!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious inn was featured in Conde Nast Traveler and features fabulous views of the Pacific from just about every window of this four diamond bed and breakfast inn -- dramatically located on a bluff above the Dana Point Yacht Harbor. Blue Lantern Inn's guests savor a delicious breakfast in the morning and wine and hors d'oeuvres in the afternoon. Other amenities include on site spa treatments, a fitness center, two meeting rooms and bicycles for exploring the beautiful coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Lantern Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lantern Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blue Lantern Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Dana Point