we were trying to stay here for an anniversary...and our birthdays, but the inn was booked solid. they only have 29 rooms, so weekends are hard to come by. that said, they have a great special, called carpe diem, where the rate is discounted if there is availability. we managed to get in on that rate and the room didn't have the best view, was big and roomy and was decorated quite lovely. the bathroom was gigantic and the tall ceiling made the whole place feel HUGE!
the wine, cheese and nibbles was a nice way to wind down...
the whole place is decorated with personal touches and it really had a warm feeling.
our friends surprised us with a chilled bottle of champagne waiting in our room and the hotel sent an extra special amenity as well.
I had been looking forward to staying here... I enjoyed staying here... I would recommend staying here...and I will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious inn was featured in Conde Nast Traveler and features fabulous views of the Pacific from just about every window of this four diamond bed and breakfast inn -- dramatically located on a bluff above the Dana Point Yacht Harbor. Blue Lantern Inn's guests savor a delicious breakfast in the morning and wine and hors d'oeuvres in the afternoon. Other amenities include on site spa treatments, a fitness center, two meeting rooms and bicycles for exploring the beautiful coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Lantern Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lantern Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blue Lantern Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Dana Point