My husband and I stayed here one Saturday night and enjoyed our stay very much. We stayed in room 210, a Harbor View room. It met our expectations and more! The bathroom was huge! Two sinks, separate toilet, jetted tub, and robes. The TV was a good size, they have DVD players and DVD's you can check out w/o cost. Our room actually had two TV's, one for the bed and one in the sitting area. The sitting area overlooked the Harbor and Pacific Ocean (we looked south towards San Diego). The linens were clean, a sheet under and on top of the blanket...something all hotels should do! They had complimentary sodas, coffee, tea and cookies all day. Fruits, cheeses and wine during cocktail hour. The breakfast was wonderful as well. We had bacon, oatmeal, eggs florentine, red potatoes, muffins, bagels, hard boiled eggs, tomato juice and orange juice. They will even give you a tray if you want to take the breakfast up to your room. There are bikes to use and games in the sitting area. I can't think of one complaint!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious inn was featured in Conde Nast Traveler and features fabulous views of the Pacific from just about every window of this four diamond bed and breakfast inn -- dramatically located on a bluff above the Dana Point Yacht Harbor. Blue Lantern Inn's guests savor a delicious breakfast in the morning and wine and hors d'oeuvres in the afternoon. Other amenities include on site spa treatments, a fitness center, two meeting rooms and bicycles for exploring the beautiful coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Lantern Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lantern Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blue Lantern Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Dana Point