The Ritz Carlton at Laguna Niguel is a nice property that has the polish of a fine hotel. The hotel has a great setting (on the cliffs above the beach). The views are amazing and it is well worth a trip down the hill to the beach. The rooms had a great feel and the bathroom was a dream in white marble. Very nice property, we will be back. Make sure to head over to the charming town of San Jaun Capistrano (very close by car) to see the historic mission when you are here-it is beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury coastal living at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, a resort in Dana Point, California situated high on a seaside bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and offering a relaxed Southern California vibe near Laguna Beach, Los Angeles and San Diego. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel Hotel Dana Point
- Ritz Dana Point
- Ritz-Carlton Dana Point
- Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel