My feelings toward the Ritz are heavily biased, because it was the site of two of the most amazing days of my life - including a spectacular nine hour lunch overlooking the Pacific. The Raya restaurant features a floor to ceiling view of the ocean that cannot be beat. The staff is wonderfully friendly and accommodating (which is essential when you're still at the same lunch table at 6pm and they want to set for dinner...). The rooms are beautiful, and those with an ocean view are truly special. We had breakfast on our balcony overlooking the water, and it is an image that will stay with me forever. There is a lovely walk down to the water that lets you stroll through the sand on an uncrowded beach. I could go on and on. Perfection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury coastal living at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, a resort in Dana Point, California situated high on a seaside bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and offering a relaxed Southern California vibe near Laguna Beach, Los Angeles and San Diego. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel Hotel Dana Point
- Ritz Dana Point
- Ritz-Carlton Dana Point
- Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel