For my mother's 80th birthday my father hosted a weekend for close friends and family, 20 of us in all. The hotel was able to arrange rooms for us all in one wing and fairly close.
The staff never missed a beat on any of the events. We had private cocktail parties with our own watier both nights. One night was at Eno for wine flights and tastings with cheese and charcuterie plates and the next night was on the Terrace with some great seafood appetizers.
For the actual birthday dinner, Restaurant 162’ was able to arrange a private dining room with a dedicated wait staff.
During the day we pooled and relaxed, most of the guests live in So Cal so there was no need to sightsee. My dad took the grandkids surfing both days at Salt Creek, I joined in one day, but it was too crowded for my tastes so I skipped Sunday.
It couldn't have been a better weekend and the Ritz hasn't missed a beat from when I first stayed there 20+ years ago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury coastal living at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, a resort in Dana Point, California situated high on a seaside bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and offering a relaxed Southern California vibe near Laguna Beach, Los Angeles and San Diego. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel Hotel Dana Point
- Ritz Dana Point
- Ritz-Carlton Dana Point
- Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel