Stayed 3 nights at the end of May in a sea side view room. The room was on the ground floor which afforded it a large terrace and a view of the ocean if you turned your head. The room itself was rather basic and plain and the bathroom had the shower within the tub, I prefer a separate shower stall. Toiletries were Ritz Carlton brand was a bit of a disappointment as I was expecting the Bulgari that was present the last time I stayed at a Ritz Carlton. The pool, restaurants and common areas are all beautifully decorated with fresh roses. The restaurant was well staffed but other areas of the hotel seemed a bit light on staff (hard to get service poolside) . Overall it was a nice experience but next time I am in the area would be tempted to try out the Montage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury coastal living at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, a resort in Dana Point, California situated high on a seaside bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and offering a relaxed Southern California vibe near Laguna Beach, Los Angeles and San Diego. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel Hotel Dana Point
- Ritz Dana Point
- Ritz-Carlton Dana Point
- Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel