Motel 6 Davis - Sacramento Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis(Davis)(Great Value!)
US$113
Hyatt Place UC Davis(Davis)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$117
US$113
US$135
HIExpress.com
Hallmark Inn at UC Davis(Davis)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$115
Priceline
Best Western University Lodge(Davis)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$144
Priceline
Best Western Plus Palm Court Hotel(Davis)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$169
Agoda.com
US$144
US$140
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014

It's just a clean room. No frills. Also, no carpets but wood floors. Easy cleanable furniture. The room is clean! The only extra is a bottle opener. But we love it and love the price. We have confidence that there are no bugs in the rugs or hiding under the beds or trapped behind bureaus. Simple and, did I mention, clean?

Jack Penkethman

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jpenkethman
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The staff made it. From front desk to cleaning ladies, all exceptional. Genuine, friendly, caring. Value as affordable as can be for the area. And the new room design with wood floors, all is clean. Highly recommend and thank you all so much to all the staff

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Isitworking I
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I spent 5 seconds in the room they gave me. Advertised as a non-smoking room. For people who don't smoke, you will throw up, as the smell of cigarets is overwhelming. So they offered a second room, 2 doors down. It smelled like a hospital room, and where was this bathroom I see in the photo on line? You gave us a handicapped shower, we did not ask for this. You should also advertise you rent by the month. To people who clearly own cats. I'm highly allergic & they were everywhere. I do not recommend this motel in this town to anyone, not even for the night. Very disappointed. I had to find another hotel at midnight, after I had just drove 8 hours to get here & they didn't even refund me my money. Very poor service Motel 6. The only thing I can say nice, is that the girl Ivana at the front desk was very nice.

Room Tip: Call the hotel direct & don't use an angency
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Lori M
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Check in is a breeze, friendly people, Clean sheets and towels, Bed was good, New stall showers
No extras bring your own hairdryer and shampoo
If you are looking for a clean place to sleep and not looking for all the little addons This is for you.
Good location, close to everything.
Pool
Will stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank dazzll
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

Just stayed one night here, with my wife having throat pains. At arrival, we just went to the room at the second floor, with standard amenities, but clean and very nice separate Queens.
The next morning, my wife still didn't feel well and needed a doctor, despite this being our longest travel day, but what can you do? So the lady at the front desk and a guest helped us to find a clinic in town (which is bigger than it looks) and within an hour and a half after checking out, she was helped and served at the CVS pharmacy as well! Actually we needed Target for even cheaper medication, but at that moment, we couldn't care less.
So a big thanks for that, as the hospital next door would be much more expensive.

The only downside of Motel 6 is the non free wifi. But then again, if you can sleep for 45 bucks and get darn fast wifi for three bucks, one shouldn't complain.

I will definitely recommend this Motel to others!

• Stayed: September 2013