“Great pizza!”

Village Bakery
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Davis
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I lived in Davis 10 years ago and remembered that Village Bakery had great pizza...the pizza is just as good as I remembered, maybe better. I had the roasted red pepper and goat cheese, and the roasted eggplant. Both were amazing.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

The place to go in Davis if you like thin crust pizza! Great value. The crust is fantastic. I'm sure the bread is great as well, but I have only had the pizza

Reviewed 9 January 2013

My two teenagers and I stop in whenever we're on the road to get our fix of homemade pizza from this hut across from the Amtrak station in downtown Davis (CA).

Veggie, pepperoni or cheese by the slice or to take out whole, but the crust and freshness are the keys. Reasonably priced.

Check it out!

Reviewed 1 September 2012

If your'e in Davis, CA and in need of baked goods, you cannot find a better place for breads, pastries, etc.

Reviewed 16 July 2012 via mobile

Had a pizza with zucchini, it was great! My kids loved it. Fair prices