“Perfect for kids”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Perfect for kids”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is a farm/petting zoo/plant nursery. I brought my 8 month old there to see and pet some animals. They sell biscuts/cookies for the animals, which is cool. You can also bring carrots or apples for the horses. We arrived first thing in the morning, which was nice because an hour later there were three or four families wandering around.
There are horses, cows, chickens, goats, ducks, a turkey (poor turkey was in with the goats), a bunny and guinea pigs. My little one liked checking the horses, goats and the bunny. We also bought some flowers since we were visiting my sister. They have a very nice nursery with some great stained glass windows. There must be a church nearby that had bells ringing and it reminded me of Europe. They also sell small snacks like bananas and granola bars and bottled water.
Cute place. I heard they offer pony rides for the older kids and even birthday parties. The only thing I found strange is how it's located in the middle of a very nice neighborhood....when you think it would be off in some rural area. But hey, whatever, it was a nice time. I'd give yourself an hour if you plan to just check out the animals and nursery and probably two hours if you go for the pony rides.

Visited May 2014