See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 November 2016

I do a fair amount of traveling and quite frankly I'm a germophobe. I try to stick with a "name brand" hotel if possible but have been disappointed there also. I have been to Delano before and stayed at other hotels that frankly I would have been better to sleep outside in a tent. But I have to admit this Rodeway is a diamond in the rough. My expectations where low but I can honestly say this was a quite a nice stay. The room was clean and so was the bathroom. There were also no funny smells and the maid service was on par with some of the fancier hotels. The bed was also comfortable and afforded a great nights sleep. I don't care much for hotel breakfast so I can't comment, but the staff was quite pleasant. I rated them a four, but compared to some of the other hotels in the area they could get a five. My travels will bring me to Delano again next year and I will be sure to book a room here. Many thanks to the staff at this Rodeway!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
5  Thank Rocket565
Dave P, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Dear Rocket565,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay with us.
Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experienced for our guests.

Again, Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Stopover on a 4 night trip. Our room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good for a Rodeway. The lady behind the counter was great. She gave us two large quantities of freshly picked black table grapes that were really good. The pickers stay there and give them to her. The pickers however emptied the ice machine in the morning. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Any room should be fine.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Jim B

Dear Ma'am,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay in our hotel.

I have shared your comment with my staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Again, Thank you for sharing your experience, and we hope to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

The staff was very friendly. The hotel was mediocre, with a poor breakfast. The outside walkways are very dirty, with dust and dirt, and spills that have not been cleaned off. The walls were pretty thin.

The room was clean enough, and had a nice little refrigerator, a single serve coffee maker, and a microwave. I did have to request a roll of toilet tissue, and there were only 2 very small partial rolls in the room. The beds were too soft, with broken down spots in the sleeping areas of the mattresses.

Our room was at the top of one stairway and the bottom of another, so noisy. Also, the A/C unit was VERY loud, and took most of the night to cool off the room.

The breakfast consisted of 2 cold cereals, 2 juices, coffee with packets of powdered creamer, some individually wrapped danishes, and self-serve waffles. The waffle batter was poor quality, with almost no flavor and poor texture. There was no milk to be seen, and no protein or fruit items.

When I exited the office building, in broad daylight, a medium-large roach ran across the walkway.

Some good points are that the hotel is close to the highway, they accommodate pets, and have truck parking. If we were in that area again, needing a room, we would be willing to stay again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Eat-N-Run429
Dave P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guest in the future.

I hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

This hotel is a good value and always full each night. Each time I stay here I see families, couples, singles all with smiles. The owner is helpful and accommodating. I can call and have a room reserved quickly. The rooms are clean, spacious and cool off nicely to get some relief from the heat.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Dave P, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2016

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay
with us. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.
I have shared your comments with my staff and they join me in thanking you for
your kind words.We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are
so glad you enjoy your stay.

Again, Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

Nice room, comfortable bed, large counter outside of bathroom in dressing area. New wall mounted t.v. with good channel selection and timer. Good water pressure, lots of hot water. Lamp with outlets, two mirrors. Limited breakfast in small area. Very friendly staff.

Room Tip: No elevator. ask for first floor if needed
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Dave P, deskclerk at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2015

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for taking your time to post a review about your stay with us.
We are pleased to note that you enjoyed the service of our staff and clean accomodations.Feedback from our guest is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay!

Rodeway Inn