I have been coming to 2Bunch since the mid 80's, I was captivated by this awesome place.
My daughter, sister in law and I visited this past weekend and were somewhat dissapointed at our stay. I know they have sold the spa to producers and they are in transition, I understand all that, but the cool pool was not cool (which is controlled and regulated) and the Hot spa was not hot and both were very dirty. There was no hot water coming down into the hot spa. There were no pads on the lounge chairs , as I dont know where they expected people to sit or lay down, on hot metal?
Of course we made our way up to the office and complained. You couldnt even be in the hot spa as there were leaves and debris from the plants. Well, the staff moved their little fannies(Im sure they were told) and cleaned both and added the lounge pads.
We were satisfied, all we asked for was clean and pristine, this is a spa after all. The next day the cool pool was a little bit cooler, but not much, I know it was extremely hot, but I have been there before when its been hot and the cool pool was very refreshing. .
I hear they have plans for twobunch and the new owners took it over in April and its already Aug. I would hate to see this wonderful property go down the tubes. It has a lot of history and its a magical place. It hasnt lost its magic though. Treatments are still great. The food was very good and the service in the Casino was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marking 75 years in 2015, Two Bunch Palms has much to celebrate. Last year's incredible renovation of the 270-acre property resulted in 70 'soulful' new room accommodations, a farm-to-table restaurant Essense, passive solar earth mound yoga dome and a new View Point conference center and meeting facility with views of the valley against the San Jacinto Mountains. This physical transformation, including the addition of a 3.5-Acre solar field, puts Two Bunch Palms on the destination spa map as the first "Sustainable Wellness Resort" in North America and the first carbon-neutral resort. A legacy that spans several generations of guests-from notorious gangsters to Hollywood elite to romantic spa seekers-the property and its newest incarnation brings a rich and storied history full circle. This adult-only sanctuary (guests must be 18 or older) invites you to explore the four pillars of the resort: waters, spa, movement and cuisine. Their renowned, natural lithium-infused spring grotto features two mineral water pools carefully kept at a consistent temperature to ensure therapeutic and mood-enhancing properties. Guests are encouraged to "take to the 600-year old waters" and connect body with spirit before enjoying the spa well-known for its intuitive healers and authentic treatments. The new Essense restaurant features healthier gourmet dining prepared by a Le-Cordon Bleu trained chef with the help of a PHD nutritionist. With a nourished body, guests may partake in more than 35 wellness activities, such as meditation, art classes, tai chi, qigong and yoga in the beautiful new dome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Two Bunch Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Two Bunch Palms Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- 2 Bunch Palms Resort & Spa
- Two Bunch Palms Resort And Spa