HEAVEN ON EARTH!! From the moment I checked in to the moment we left this gorgeous paradise, we were treated like royalty and we felt as if we had stepped into another, much more slow-paced and relaxing, environment. The staff could not have been more helpful or accommodating (when we asked where an ice machine was located while having breakfast, we were asked how many bags we would like, which were promptly delivered to our table!). We were celebrating my friend's birthday, and when I casually mentioned that fact to a member of the wait staff, she asked what Room No. we were in and I responded, expecting a card or other small acknowledgment. When we returned to our room that evening, we had a bottle of champagne on ice waiting for us with glasses and a congratulatory card! This is truly a first class resort in every way - peaceful, private, dignified, well-kept and beautiful natural surroundings. The food at the restaurant is excellent, as was the service. The General Manager welcomed guests to the restaurant very graciously. The hot spring grotto is out of this world in its therapeutic and healing properties. The history of the resort is fascinating, as it was Al Capone's desert hideaway with his mistress. Following a two day stay there, I am completely rejuvenated and ready to face the world once again! I have NEVER had such a magical hotel experience and I recommend it highly!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marking 75 years in 2015, Two Bunch Palms has much to celebrate. Last year's incredible renovation of the 270-acre property resulted in 70 'soulful' new room accommodations, a farm-to-table restaurant Essense, passive solar earth mound yoga dome and a new View Point conference center and meeting facility with views of the valley against the San Jacinto Mountains. This physical transformation, including the addition of a 3.5-Acre solar field, puts Two Bunch Palms on the destination spa map as the first "Sustainable Wellness Resort" in North America and the first carbon-neutral resort. A legacy that spans several generations of guests-from notorious gangsters to Hollywood elite to romantic spa seekers-the property and its newest incarnation brings a rich and storied history full circle. This adult-only sanctuary (guests must be 18 or older) invites you to explore the four pillars of the resort: waters, spa, movement and cuisine. Their renowned, natural lithium-infused spring grotto features two mineral water pools carefully kept at a consistent temperature to ensure therapeutic and mood-enhancing properties. Guests are encouraged to "take to the 600-year old waters" and connect body with spirit before enjoying the spa well-known for its intuitive healers and authentic treatments. The new Essense restaurant features healthier gourmet dining prepared by a Le-Cordon Bleu trained chef with the help of a PHD nutritionist. With a nourished body, guests may partake in more than 35 wellness activities, such as meditation, art classes, tai chi, qigong and yoga in the beautiful new dome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Two Bunch Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 2 Bunch Palms Resort & Spa
- Two Bunch Palms Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Two Bunch Palms Resort And Spa