I went out there in May for the first time on a Groupon deal and I loved it. Yes, there are some things they can work on but they are great at others. The first room I stayed in was very small to my liking. I was ok staying there for one night w my husband but two days would have been tight. The furniture and bathroom fixtures were very outdated, but clean, but it was part of the charm, I guess. I seriously enjoyed the pools and the grounds. They are quiet and so relaxing to the city life peeps like us. I had a good experience with the staff, never met anyone rude. The breakfast was great and portions were decent. It wasn't expensive either, I think like $25 for both of us. The thing I remember the most was the pools and the grounds. They are like a postcard scene!
My husband, who doesnt like places like these, liked it so much too that we went back recently and asked for a suite for 2 nights, it was just a little more but so worth it. The furniture was still outdated as well but we had a plasma and I asked for a dvd player to relax in one night, which they provided at no extra fee. We even had a little patio w a table and chairs. The cleaning lady was very nice and brought us extra cups when we asked for them. I also received a facial this time and a little neck massage which was very relaxing.
Both of the times we took our own alcohol and some snacks. We even took our cooler out to the pool w us once. They have lemon water available next to the pools as well and many lawn chairs available. The entire time we were there there was probably another 6 people at the pools with us. I love that it's an adult only resort. But we were probably the youngest there and we are 25! Both of the times we went we went on a deal, Groupon and their own special. I do recommend this place for both a little romantic getaway as well as some girl bonding time. We will definitely be going back when we get some more email specials.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marking 75 years in 2015, Two Bunch Palms has much to celebrate. Last year's incredible renovation of the 270-acre property resulted in 70 'soulful' new room accommodations, a farm-to-table restaurant Essense, passive solar earth mound yoga dome and a new View Point conference center and meeting facility with views of the valley against the San Jacinto Mountains. This physical transformation, including the addition of a 3.5-Acre solar field, puts Two Bunch Palms on the destination spa map as the first "Sustainable Wellness Resort" in North America and the first carbon-neutral resort. A legacy that spans several generations of guests-from notorious gangsters to Hollywood elite to romantic spa seekers-the property and its newest incarnation brings a rich and storied history full circle. This adult-only sanctuary (guests must be 18 or older) invites you to explore the four pillars of the resort: waters, spa, movement and cuisine. Their renowned, natural lithium-infused spring grotto features two mineral water pools carefully kept at a consistent temperature to ensure therapeutic and mood-enhancing properties. Guests are encouraged to "take to the 600-year old waters" and connect body with spirit before enjoying the spa well-known for its intuitive healers and authentic treatments. The new Essense restaurant features healthier gourmet dining prepared by a Le-Cordon Bleu trained chef with the help of a PHD nutritionist. With a nourished body, guests may partake in more than 35 wellness activities, such as meditation, art classes, tai chi, qigong and yoga in the beautiful new dome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your Two Bunch Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Two Bunch Palms Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- 2 Bunch Palms Resort & Spa
- Two Bunch Palms Resort And Spa