I have been visiting this venues for well over 30 years and have seen this venue change management and ownership over 5 times. My most recent experience was by far the worst check in that I have ever experienced in all of my extensive travels.
There are so many flaws in the hospitality or lack of hospitality that I will not be returning to this venue until its management or ownership changes. The crass and condescending snootiness starts at their top and pervades downhill to the unprofessional and unpleasant front office staff. The lack of towels, the constant nickle and diming, and a complete and total disrespect for the history and character of this once great hideaway has forced me to find better deals on the "right" side of the tracks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marking 75 years in 2015, Two Bunch Palms has much to celebrate. Last year's incredible renovation of the 270-acre property resulted in 70 'soulful' new room accommodations, a farm-to-table restaurant Essense, passive solar earth mound yoga dome and a new View Point conference center and meeting facility with views of the valley against the San Jacinto Mountains. This physical transformation, including the addition of a 3.5-Acre solar field, puts Two Bunch Palms on the destination spa map as the first "Sustainable Wellness Resort" in North America and the first carbon-neutral resort. A legacy that spans several generations of guests-from notorious gangsters to Hollywood elite to romantic spa seekers-the property and its newest incarnation brings a rich and storied history full circle. This adult-only sanctuary (guests must be 18 or older) invites you to explore the four pillars of the resort: waters, spa, movement and cuisine. Their renowned, natural lithium-infused spring grotto features two mineral water pools carefully kept at a consistent temperature to ensure therapeutic and mood-enhancing properties. Guests are encouraged to "take to the 600-year old waters" and connect body with spirit before enjoying the spa well-known for its intuitive healers and authentic treatments. The new Essense restaurant features healthier gourmet dining prepared by a Le-Cordon Bleu trained chef with the help of a PHD nutritionist. With a nourished body, guests may partake in more than 35 wellness activities, such as meditation, art classes, tai chi, qigong and yoga in the beautiful new dome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Two Bunch Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 2 Bunch Palms Resort & Spa
- Two Bunch Palms Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Two Bunch Palms Resort And Spa