To my surprise the grotto is just like a large spa and it smells like chlorine is used. It is essentially a man made pool which importa the hot mineral water (not as I had imagined). The updated restaurant was lovely and the food was excellent at a fair value. The massage was very good but somewhat unprofessional in that the massage therapist accepted three separate calls on her cell phone during my treatment. Lastly the place doesn't have good energy - the patrons don't interact and are very granola.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marking 75 years in 2015, Two Bunch Palms has much to celebrate. Last year's incredible renovation of the 270-acre property resulted in 70 'soulful' new room accommodations, a farm-to-table restaurant Essense, passive solar earth mound yoga dome and a new View Point conference center and meeting facility with views of the valley against the San Jacinto Mountains. This physical transformation, including the addition of a 3.5-Acre solar field, puts Two Bunch Palms on the destination spa map as the first "Sustainable Wellness Resort" in North America and the first carbon-neutral resort. A legacy that spans several generations of guests-from notorious gangsters to Hollywood elite to romantic spa seekers-the property and its newest incarnation brings a rich and storied history full circle. This adult-only sanctuary (guests must be 18 or older) invites you to explore the four pillars of the resort: waters, spa, movement and cuisine. Their renowned, natural lithium-infused spring grotto features two mineral water pools carefully kept at a consistent temperature to ensure therapeutic and mood-enhancing properties. Guests are encouraged to "take to the 600-year old waters" and connect body with spirit before enjoying the spa well-known for its intuitive healers and authentic treatments. The new Essense restaurant features healthier gourmet dining prepared by a Le-Cordon Bleu trained chef with the help of a PHD nutritionist. With a nourished body, guests may partake in more than 35 wellness activities, such as meditation, art classes, tai chi, qigong and yoga in the beautiful new dome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Two Bunch Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Two Bunch Palms Resort And Spa
- 2 Bunch Palms Resort & Spa
- Two Bunch Palms Hotel Desert Hot Springs