Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$92
US$89
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
US$290
US$233
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$196
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$79
Agoda.com
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$56
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$168
US$464
US$424
Sagewater Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
All reviewssunshine cafesunday afternoonlove this placepool sideopen hoursget awaylow keycan't wait to go backmineral watersaunapoolsidepremisesvibebodyfacialrelaxation
Reviewed 6 April 2012

We reserved well in advance and asked for quiet rooms. That is impossble in this hotel as the walls, about 50 years old, are paper thin. The pools looked nice but were simply packed, because the public and hotel guests share them. Since this is the case, the security is totally lax. Jenifer, the spa reservation clerk, was in a heated argument with her significant other while several of us waited to make arrangements for a massage. It took her over 5 minutes to get off the phone, and when one woman said :forget it, you are so rude" she took offense and demanded to know how she was being rude.....if you have to ask, Jennifer..... we ate the cost of a night's stay and headed to the Renaissance where, even though the White Party had started, the noise conditions we better than the Desert Hot Springs hotel. We might use the pools, but would neer, ever stay here again. There are so many better hotels for the same price all around the area, Also, saw the tell tale signs of bed bugs on the ancient mattresses, so the hotel may want to think about that.

Room Tip: Dtay at a different hotel
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank suspect309
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I was a bit taken aback at the rundown look of this place. The locker rooms haven't been updated since about 1982 (they're actually disgusting), and the hotel rooms are in need of new beds and carpets. The front desk is understaffed, and the overall feeling is that there needs to be some customer service training. The bright side: the pools themselves are nicely maintained and relaxing. The grounds themselves are well maintained. The restaurant has some healthy choices, too, which is already nice when traveling.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelerSinceBirth
Reviewed 11 March 2012

i think the place is real decent considering its in dhs..the bar tenders are great. They give it there all, but they need some help with the tables in the lounge.....and to get rid of all the dam kids in the lounge @ karaoke its not chukie cheese!!!!!!!!!! Its fun times other then the kids.........

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank zerokool420
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Daryl at the spa did something no one has ever been able to do! I have a pinched nerve in my right arm (super-scapula nerve entrapment) I have had very limited and VERY painful movement in that arm for 20 years. I have paid therapists, professionals and even friends to massage my arm, thinking it would help. Those helped my back, and felt great...but never changed or relieved the pain in my arm. I had been to the spa before and had great massages from other massage therapists..DARYL has been the only one to make a difference! In fact, I can lift my arm over my head without restrictions. UNBELIEVABLE! And also true! Thanks Daryl, you have improved my quality of life greatly!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Jean W
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Been going to this place since I was a little kid in the 70s. Food is good for the price. The place seems to be being run on a shoestring. Pool & bathroom facilities are not just dirty but filthy!! I waited a hour for food and finally walked out and ended up at mc donnalds instead. Some waitress are good other younger waitress are not!! A complaint to management with a promise for a return call went unanswered. All I can assume is they don't care and already realize the place is going down hill. Enjoy your influx of snowbirds drunks and druggies but don't expect your regulars to stick around!!

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank Alamoschris
carsonparlan, Public Relations Manager at Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2012

Please contact me ASAP and I'll give you a call as someone here promised. Sorry for your experience but thank you for taking the time to alert us to this situation!