Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$89
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
US$293
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$190
Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$134
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$78
Agoda.com
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$159
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$56
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$168
US$464
US$424
The Spring Resort & Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssunshine cafesunday afternoonlove this placepool sideopen hoursget awaylow keycan't wait to go backmineral watersaunapoolsidepremisesvibebodyfacialrelaxation
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I stayed at this place for 2 nights and PAID $550! I specifically asked for 2 rooms next or close to each other TWO WEEKS in advance of my arrival! What I got was ridiculous! there were more than 15 rooms between my two rooms! After waiting for almost ONE hour they switched them and got them closer (Only 4 rooms apart!!!) On the second night my car was vandalized and they stole everything from my car!!!! Guess what! Their cameras were not working!!! So no one knows who did it! They took everything! From my 2 week old GPS that I got for this so called vacation to camera, money and whatever else they could see! Even a bag of candy that I had! Police came but nothing got solved since there was NO WORKING cameras for the parking lot!!! They said next time just park in front of lobby so we can watch your car!!! Like I would go back!

Room Tip: Make sure u have nothing in your car!!! Rooms were ok but there is NO WAY that I would go back to this place EVEN if they tell me they would give me back whatever that was stolen! All they did was to give me discount to go back there again! Guess what I did with that paper! It should be somewhere in Freeway 10!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sean h
Reggie B, Public Relations Manager at Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

A properly installed security camera system helps us protect guests when staying at our hotel. Security cameras generally promote safety. We apologize that our system failed. Our management team is following-up with the authorities and we will contact you soon. Best practices would have had us book your rooms together. We have no explanation for that other than human error. We apologize for the mistake.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

It was a busy Saturday filled with day-pass swimmers. We arrived in the afternoon and noticed the outdated property. The entire place is clean and seemed maintained. The staff was friendly but the rooms were pretty rough. Old, rippled carpets, shakey sliding doors (it was windy but the sliding doors shook all night) and a tiny bathroom-but the room was clean.
The Sunshine cafe was delightful-food was fresh and plentiful portion size. It was a cost effective menu with a variety of items.
The pools were clean but not as warm as expected. The sauna smelled like muscle creme and mint...a huge turn off for our romantic weekend.
Overall, it was the pools and cafe that saved the overall experience. The room was dissapointing...especially for the price point. The day pass swimmers can be loud and annoying...and they cause the bar/snack bar to create a 30 minute wait for nachos.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank LilMrsPatton
Reggie B, Public Relations Manager at Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thanks for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your time, particularly the Sunshine Café and the 8 hot mineral water pools. As a business, we are focused on modernizing the look and feel over time. We hope you come soak with us again soon!

Take care,

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We went to Desert Hot Springs Spa to celebrate my father's 80th and Mother's day. There were 10 of us ranging in ages 10 months to 80. When we first got there we were a little taken back at the age of the place but soon settled into our room and it didn't matter. We consider it a "retro" hotel. We were on the 2nd floor with a view of the pools. My parents were on the ground floor pool side. Our room was very spacious with a king size bed, couch and chair and large balcony. My parents had a large fenced area with room for 2 lounges, 4 chairs and a table.The entire staff was helpful and friendly. We ate at the restaurant and the food was very good and resonable. There were a lot of day users but they did not impact us at all. They all seemed to be enjoying the pools as we were. It was perfect for our group. There was a small band that played during the day outside and it was just the right touch. With the restaurant and bar you don't need to drive anywhere. We will definately go back. It's a great place to relax.

Room Tip: For future trips I would definately get a ground floor room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Really glad to hear you and your family had a nice stay and enjoyed the Mother's Day and Birthday celebrations. Sundays are very relaxing and we have viewing friendly bands playing.

Look forward to having you back soon for stay and soak in the hot mineral waters!

Safe travels,

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Have been coming here for years but lately love it even more…Nadine is a gem!!! Other than some unruly guests from time to time (mostly day guests) this is a great get away from the city…a bit of paradise in L.A's back yard….

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reggie B, Guest Relations Manager at Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

So glad you've enjoyed our relaxing hot mineral water getaway!!

Hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Fun for the entire family ...the people there are nice , mostly locals ...nice to sit in the mineral springs in the rain..The Palm Springs Tram is near by and so is Knotts Soak City and the Living Desert

Room Tip: Book Early
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

So glad that you enjoyed your stay!!

Safe travels,