Wonderful place. Old school charm but could easily improve with a few simple things I observed:
1) eyesores: there's a filthy trash can between the bar and pool area.
2) hire a bartender who is attentive and polite. The young lady tonight is anything but.
3) tell the loud folks they are welcome to have fun but keep the yelling to a minimum.
4) it's expensive I'm sure, but try to replace carpets in rooms.
There, easy. We'll be back but with less frequency if some of the more obvious and easy to rectify issues aren't addressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel is famous for its natural hot mineral water! So come for the day and use our eight natural hot mineral pools. A classic example of retro 60s architecture, the Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel features fifty comfortable rooms wrapped around a large courtyard with towering palms and eight shimmering natural hot mineral spring pools open 24 hours. Spa-goers and sun worshipers come from far and wide to partake in the restful and relaxing atmosphere.Spas are nice, but natural mineral spring spas are paradise! We offer the desert’s most extensive and affordable spa therapies and beauty treatments in a fun, casual setting.You’ll also enjoy indoor and outdoor dining at the Sunshine Café, or sip your favorite beverage in the Sports Lounge or poolside while you sun and soak.And the Desert Hot Springs Spa is pet friendly! We also offer room service and wireless Internet for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Hot Springs Hotel Desert Hot Springs