Miracle Manor
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sagewater Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
The Spring Resort & Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Hacienda Hot Springs Inn(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
CJ Grand Hotel & Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
  • Pool
Desert Hot Springs Inn(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Ambassador Health Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
Hope Springs(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Emerald Springs(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Flamingo Resort Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
  • Restaurant
All reviewshot springsmineral poolpool areacuberhondacuppingwatermassageretropoolswindfurniturechlorine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2014

A lovely visit to an achingly spare and relaxing mini-motel. Very comfortable bed, luxury linens, and a gorgeous hot tub and pool with naturally heated waters. If you don't need a kitchen, get the lesser priced room, which is just as nice.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I stayed here for two nights at the very beginning of January 2014, I stayed with my friend in the cube, which was fine, very industrial in design, which I liked ( this whole place feels carefully designed to give a wonderful feel)' there are no tv's, no mobiles, and all the other guests seem to get it, so it was wonderful and quiet. The pool area and hot springs tub is gorgeous and I just spent hours lounging. Definitely worth a stay to relax from the desert.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank macymo
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Miracle Manor is a perfect place to get away from all the day to day stress. Perched high about Desert Hot Springs, Miracle Manor delivers on many fronts. We choose their Day Spa package which included a massage and use of their mineral hot spring pools. The massage was "uniquely wonderful". Lounging by the pools and gazing around the vista were meditative. Thank MM (Linda & Rhonda) you made my birthday very special!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2013

If you're looking for a peaceful, all-natural, relaxing experience, this natural spa is worth the trip. There are a few small backroads that lead to the resort itself, but signs marking a famous landmark (Cabot's Museum) helped us arrive. We arrived a little early and greeted by a down-to-earth manager who was willing to let us check in. We were greeted with fresh local mineral spring water blended with citrus and cucumber that spoiled all other drinking water for us. The retro-modern rooms, influenced by the building's history combined with a local architect's flare for color, gave the rooms new, but familiar feel to them.

There are two pools (one hot and another standard swimming temperature) which allow you to cycle your body's heat. I'm not medical doctor and cannot attest to the health benefits, however this cycling feels great. The resort is quite small with 12 rooms, but this leads to a certain intimacy which further adds to the overall relaxing atmosphere of the resort.

Breakfast consists of simple, yet high quality staples such as blueberry bagels, wheat toasts, hard boiled eggs, and a wide variety of fresh fruits.

I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a relaxing escape from the busy technology-driven American worklife.

Room Tip: All the rooms are basically the same. Just remember this resort is not equipped with TVs or the like, so you'll be spending your time in the hot springs.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Only hours away from Los Angeles, Miracle Manor Retreat is the best way to relax all the way to your core! One dip in that pool and you're set. We absolutely loved the mineral water. The manager Linda was very helpful when we asked for local shopping and dining. The breakfast was so much fun because we met other guests and were able to socialize with them. I would come back here over and over again. It was one of the most relaxing trips ever. I wish I could carry that pool home with me!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple