“An Oasis in the Desert”

Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Desert Hot Springs
Federal Way, Washington
“An Oasis in the Desert”
Reviewed 22 November 2012

My daughter and I were in town for Thanksgiving and decided to spend a day at Tuscan Springs. From the moment we arrived, we were treated like royalty. The pool area is beautiful, with comfortable poolside chaises, couches and poolside beds. There are three pools, each offering a different temperature of therapeutic, detoxifying, natural mineral water. The pools themselves are lovely, tiled in shades of blue with stone accents. Since the facility is adults-only, the atmosphere is quiet and relaxing. After we had soaked for awhile, it was time for our treatments. We each had the European Rose Mud Wrap, followed by a massage. These were provided by very expert therapists, and we were more than happy with the entire hedonistic experience. We spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing and soaking. Next time we are in the Palm Springs area we will stay at Tuscan Springs. Its absolutely more than we hoped for.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank rubbertgator

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 14 October 2012

My boyfriend and I were looking for a nice Day Spa in the Desert Springs area. This place did not disappoint. If you book a treatment at the spa, you can use their jacuzzis and mineral pools. So we decided to arrive early and enjoy some jacuzzi time before getting a couple's massage. The place was beautiful. The spa area had cute cabanas set up around the pools. There was a place to make tea or coffee. That in itself was relaxing. But the massages were amazing. Gloria and Shamera were wonderful. We got the signature massage that incorporates aromatherapy. We both were so relaxed after leaving. We enjoyed our day there so much, we plan to come back later and stay at the hotel. The owner was so pleasant to chat with. We will come back here for a relaxing weekend.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kathy m
Reviewed 10 June 2012

This place is like a home away from home. The owner is very welcoming. The coffee was amazing. The rooms are cozy and beautifully decorated.

• Stayed April 2012
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 5 June 2012

My GF and I went to get away from the busy day to day life of Los Angeles. Upon a recommendation from a friend (who knew we were in some desperate need of R&R), we decided to stay at Tuscan Springs.

We rarely left the hotel grounds as it was so accomodating. The volcanic water hot tubs were very refreshing/relaxing. GF got a massage & a facial and feel asleep immediately afterward.

Capped the trip with a wonderful continental breakfast.

If you are looking for a beautiful hotel to get some R&R in. This is your place!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 May 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights at the end of our honeymoon. On the ntrance to the hotel it says 'Enter as strangers, leave as friends' and that is exactly how we felt about our experience at Tuscan Springs.
The hotel is in Desert Springs which is so much better than Palm Springs. It's quiet and has wonderful views of the mountains and deserts.
We were greeted very warmly and shown around the hotel and spa. It is beautifully decorated and the owner clearly has an eye for detail as you discover something new to be seen, everywhere you look.
We chose a room with a mountain view, for the hot tub, but a garden view is equally as spectacular. We were given the complimentary gift of a bottle of champagne which was really generous of the hotel. Something other hotels have declined to do for us due to the cost! Our room was very spacious, we had a good view. There was air conditioning and an ice maker, fridge and microwave.
There are is a swimming pool, a small hot tub and a large hot tub. All filled with the natural volcanic water. There is also a dry sauna room. The pools are open 24hrs for guests to use!
We had a couples massage and I had a facial. The treatments are a reasonable price for what you get. The massage was amazing, a lot of deep tissue, which I like, but I did ache the next day! The facial was so calming and relaxing I kept nodding off during it! For my first facial, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
The continental breakfast is really good, there is a huge choice to pick from. There is also hot and cold drinks and snacks available all day.
Our visit was At the end of the busy season and we were so lucky to be the only guests. It was hot, but that's why we went there! The hotel and spa are amazing whether it's hot or cold. I would go back in any season, it's worth it.
Tuscan springs hotel and spa resort is by the far the best hotel I have ever stayed at in my life and I'm sure I will see it again in the future.

Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 May 2012

My new wife and I checked in for 4 nights at the Tuscan Springs and had a really wonderful stay. The small hotel has beautifully kept grounds, lovely pools of different temperatures and a great selection of continental breakfast food, coffee and tea. The spa treatments were great, and hotel staff wonderfully friendly.

Try to visit the mountain in palm springs on the tramway - worth a few hours of your time for the views, wildlife and experience.

Room Tip: Mountain view jacuzzi is really private with a great view of the snow capped peak!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I recently went on a weekend getaway with my friends to Tuscan Springs because I desperately needed some time off to relax because I work so much. When I got to the hotel I was transported into this Italian hotel with friendly service and a warm atmosphere. Driving up to the hotel the surrounding location isn't what I expected but don't let that fool you. The hotel itself is lovely and full of charm. The owners were fantastic and super accommodating. The pools, which have hot mineral water, are open all the time and are extremely relaxing. I even received a massage from Art and taken over with relaxation. It was exactly the weekend I needed to unwind and get rejuvenated. I am definitely coming back on my next free weekend and would highly recommend others to do the same!!! Absolutely the perfect spot for peace and quite and just some time to decompress.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends