Looks like they're refurbishing this place, but it's not there, yet. With an uncovered electric outlet in our room, I don't think it was even up to code for our visit. Bath linens included: 1 washcloth and 2 off-tinted bath towels. (no hand towels). No extra pillows provided (only 2 pillows on bed). Room heater worked, but put out very dry, uncomfortable heat. It looked like they are repurposing their furniture. It was a nice, modern style, but very dinged-up. Old TV (not flat-screen). The new glass tile in the spacious shower is very attractive, but the odd 2-toned paint on the bedroom walls misses the mark.
We eagerly anticipated bathing in their mineral pools, but temperature of the hottub prohibited that. If pools had been warm enough, providing robes would have been a nice touch--otherwise it would have been a long walk from our room in just swimsuits.
We'll look for another place to stay next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains and at the edge of Joshua Tree National Park is the city of Desert Hot Springs, California, where you will find one of the best kept spa hotel secrets called the Aqua Soleil Hotel and Mineral Water Spa. Our hotel features three gleaming pools filled with hot mineral water drawn from the Desert Hot Springs aquifer deep beneath the earth's surface by our onsite well. For centuries this odorless and mineral-rich water is believed to hold curative powers. We offer a variety of well-appointed room types to fit your needs, all of which have been recently remodeled. Our Single Queen and King rooms afford comfortable accommodations with unique and radiant color schemes. Our Double Queen rooms offer a second queen-sized bed and are ideal for guests needing additional space. Our Soleil Suites feature a huge 6x10' private, jetted mineral water pool inside of the suite. Our full-service spa, The Spa at Soleil, offers a number of relaxing and rejuvenating body treatments, facials and massages. The Aqua Soleil Hotel and Mineral Water Spa is the ideal getaway spot for those looking for a serene and relaxing atmosphere at an affordable price. Some might say we offer a taste of Palm Springs, just 15 minutes away, without the Palm Springs prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Soleil Hotel And Mineral Water Spa
- Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Desert Hot Springs
- Agua Caliente Hotel
- Agua Caliente Resort