“This was a very relaxing vacation.”

Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa
Reviewed 6 May 2011

I was greeted by Ella at the front desk, she had an excellent service. I was immediately checked in and was given a warm welcome. The manager Sabine was also very helpful. The whole staff at the hotel was very hospitable. I had a great time. It was a much needed getaway for me.

Gregor Gorian

Room Tip: All rooms are nice
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gregory77

Reviewed 2 May 2011

I stayed here for one night (Saturday) and took a trip to the Salton Sea and also to Palm Springs. It was a great hotel stay - the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The pools were all clean and wonderfully refreshing. I would definitely go back!

1  Thank amyber
Reviewed 1 May 2011

Went here to spend two nights with my husband for a relaxing weekend. This hotel is totally run down. The pictures and decriptions on thier web site are very misleading. The outside of the building had stucco missing. The few balconies at this hotel ( only a handful of the rooms have balconies) had no patio furniture at all. The t.v. in our room only received 5 channels two of which were Asian. The remote control did not work either. We called down about this and also went down to the front desk. The staff said they would come up to our room but they never showed up! We left one day early as I could not spend one more night in this horrible hotel. DON"T STAY HERE ! IT IS HORRIBLE !

4  Thank LuvsinSun
Reviewed 25 April 2011

This is my first time writing a review and I was forced to do it because of the bad experience we had. we had booked 6 rooms. The boss, named (Stephanie) was a mean, rude person. We booked this place for 2 nights to enjoy with family and friends and had the worst service. As we got there to check in, the elevator wasn't working, but one of the staff member s was nice so he helped me carry my things to my room. Our room was half remodeled, half not. the door didnt have a special lock so my 22 mo. son opened the door easily and took off in the middle of the night. Our room didn't have a mini fridge or microwave, like the other rooms, nothing was steady. bathroom doors didn't lock properly. the next day, we didnt get our trash picked up nor had our beds made. Our friend's son got hurt while stepping into the shower because the bathroom curtain rod fell on his head and when we addressed the issue they just said, we can get that fixed , no appology, nothing. we asked to get our rooms cleaned , the boss, told her employees not to clean the rooms as we had food in the room and we weren't supposed to eat in the room. Hello, Excuse me. you have a mini fridge and a microwave there for what purpose??? our room didn't have a coffee maker either. THE SECOND day we got up with loud noise and supposedly they were going to have a concert and didn't get a chance to relax. the music got on our nerves, tooo loud the wind was another issue. as we got there, we faced gusty winds that ruined our trip to. didn't get a chance to enjoy the pool because it was too cold and windy. i just hope these people wil get it together and make it nice for people to stay and enjoy. VERY VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH OUR TRIP . by the way. it was pretty expensive for a 2 star hotel. we paid $150 per night.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank JASMINE028
Reviewed 19 April 2011

The service and staff was great! I stayed here for Coachella. The rooms were very clean and very comfortable, and the hotel rates were fantastic compared to other hotels during the Coachella season. Definitely recommended if you're travelling on a budget and want a nice place to stay. Cheers

1  Thank Stroked4theStokes
Reviewed 17 April 2011

I generally don't write negative reviews, but I am so appalled by the service that I feel compelled to warn other travelers!

Upon check in the staff was actually quite nice. We decided to upgrade to a jacuzzi suite for an additional $60 for the night. We dropped our bags in the room and had lunch and sat by the pool. We spent all afternoon out and quickly changed for dinner. This is where things changed. We stopped by the front desk to ask for a dinner recommendation, and were told by the woman that she had just moved here and could not recommend anything. We found a restaurant on another site and asked her to call a cab, but she said it would be useless because they would never come.

We returned to our room after dinner and realized the 2 inch gap at the bottom of the door had let in many bugs, so we spent 20 minutes or so chasing bugs around. At the base of most the light fixtures were many dead bugs. We spent most the night swatting Mosquitos.

Otherwise the room was adequate. Other reviews are spot on when they note that much of the furniture has been repurposed. The bathroom was nice enough, but dark since a light was out.

The next morning at checkout things got worse. The woman at the front desk (who I imagine is one of the owners) was hostile from the getgo. We mentioned that there were a lot of bugs in the room, and her only response was "that would have been nice to know last night". She then went down to look at the room, only to come back and say she only found three bugs. She went on to say "I knew you were going to put on a display, I guess I have a sixth sense about these things". I was so shocked, I have never been treated so rudely in my life. Then when we tried to settle the bill she refused to let us pay, treating us as though she thought we were trying to get a free room.

• Stayed: April 2011
4  Thank Alex W
Reviewed 13 April 2011

I called the hotel after looking at their website. My best friend and I wanted to getaway for a couple of days and the Girlfriends Getaway looked intriguing.
The person on the telephone was so excited about the package she sold me on it immediately. We arrived at the hotel on a Tuesday and they had arranged for us to go to dinner in Palm Springs. (all part of the package). We had a blast, the food was great and they had great entertainment..
Back to the hotel, the room was so adorable decorated in yellows and greens. We felt like young girls again and stayed up late soaking in the mineral pools.

They customer service at this hotel is above and beyond what you would expect and I would definately go back again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends