Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
US$293
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$138
US$134
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$196
US$190
Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$56
  • Pool
US$168
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$159
US$464
US$424
All reviewsprivate poolpalm springsmineral waterspa roomhot tubbottle of champagneopen hoursfire pitpalm desertcontinental breakfastking roomrelaxing staymini fridgepool towelsbring your ownget awayjoshua tree national park
Reviewed 13 December 2012

Great customer service, nice rooms, view, relaxing, great migun massage bed treatments etc. My husband and I had a great experience and I recommend to the world to make this one of your choices when traveling in the area and I'm also coming back! It was my first visiting Palm Springs.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TeenaTINYO
Reviewed 10 December 2012

This was a very good resort with excellent mineral water and a beautiful and covenient lay out.
The staff was very helpful and polite, especially a great thanks to the manager Ella and also Olga who is in charge of maintenance. My wife and I had a wonderful time and will be definitely returning for another wonderful stay.

December 2012 Raisa and Isaac

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2012 via mobile

Very nice staff. soleil suite #123 very clean. Love the hardwood floors and cream and red Turkish motif. The in-room private hot springs pool is so romantic. Don't judge this place by location or the building exterior. If you want room service, party atmosphere or nearby 4 star clubs or restaurants, this isn't your place. But if you want clean, peaceful and romantic with 24 hr hot springs pools, free 9 am yoga and a private 2 person hit springs pool in your room, book a soleil suite.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Eatdrinktravel86
Reviewed 4 December 2012

My wife and I spent Thanksgiving weekend here. The staff was amazing, the customer service experience was excellent and the amenities were clean and up to date. A clean and friendly environment for family or couples to relax and enjoy. We are booking our next weekend get-a-way here again and will stay in the spa suite this time. A special thank You to Lou, the security guard. This man went above and beyond our expectations and even surprised us with a bottle of champagne since it was our anniversary. Always smiling, always happy to assist you in making your stay a pleasant one. Thank You Lou. Hope to see you soon.
Carmine

Room Tip: 2nd level rooms are better than ground floor as they are less noisy.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2012

I was with my family(my husband and 7 month old daughter) and our friends(another couple without a child). We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on Thanksgiving and enjoyed every second. It's a clean, friendly and calm place where you can have fun and rest.
We are planning to go there again on New Year but this time for 3 nights and with total of 6 families (17 people).
PS . Special "thank you" to Ella -manager
and Jereck - barman

Room Tip: Double queens are bigger and have balconies than 1 queens. There is not a big price difference.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family