We enjoyed our stay at the Aqua Soleil hotel. There were a couple of small concerns: the TV had no cable and very few, only local channels, which is surprising these days; there were no cups in the bathroom (we used the paper cups intended for coffee); at night there were the usual noises from outside traffic and air conditioning units; I thought the mattress was pretty soggy but nobody else seemed to. But the pool is very nice, the hotel has a tasteful modern look, and breakfast at the cafe was good; they don't serve lunch, however, so if you plan on staying by the pool, you'll have to go elsewhere. Definitely don't bother going into DHS for breakfast. The hotel is fine for kids, though for some reason there seemed to be very few families there when we went. Overall, a pretty good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains and at the edge of Joshua Tree National Park is the city of Desert Hot Springs, California, where you will find one of the best kept spa hotel secrets called the Aqua Soleil Hotel and Mineral Water Spa. Our hotel features three gleaming pools filled with hot mineral water drawn from the Desert Hot Springs aquifer deep beneath the earth's surface by our onsite well. For centuries this odorless and mineral-rich water is believed to hold curative powers. We offer a variety of well-appointed room types to fit your needs, all of which have been recently remodeled. Our Single Queen and King rooms afford comfortable accommodations with unique and radiant color schemes. Our Double Queen rooms offer a second queen-sized bed and are ideal for guests needing additional space. Our Soleil Suites feature a huge 6x10' private, jetted mineral water pool inside of the suite. Our full-service spa, The Spa at Soleil, offers a number of relaxing and rejuvenating body treatments, facials and massages. The Aqua Soleil Hotel and Mineral Water Spa is the ideal getaway spot for those looking for a serene and relaxing atmosphere at an affordable price. Some might say we offer a taste of Palm Springs, just 15 minutes away, without the Palm Springs prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Soleil Hotel And Mineral Water Spa
- Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Desert Hot Springs
- Agua Caliente Hotel
- Agua Caliente Resort