Came here on a Groupon my wife scored. We went for the room with the hot tub. It was awesome. Hotel room was clean. We ate breakfast and dinner here (they even gave us 20% off coupons), so it was very reasonable.
Pool is nice (and warm), and the other tube around are a nice variety for soaking. It's not quite the same water quality I got at The Spring, but still, nice enough.
Staff were friendly and check-in was simple.
The hot tub in the room made it for us. It's actually pretty dang big, and nothing beats having your own tub!
You can walk to local places to eat, but you have to go a few blocks. Downtown DHS needs a little revamping, I hope they clean it up. Locals seem decent, although it looks like there could be a little bit of a drug problem in town...
Overall, this hotel was great value, had a terrific time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains and at the edge of Joshua Tree National Park is the city of Desert Hot Springs, California, where you will find one of the best kept spa hotel secrets called the Aqua Soleil Hotel and Mineral Water Spa. Our hotel features three gleaming pools filled with hot mineral water drawn from the Desert Hot Springs aquifer deep beneath the earth's surface by our onsite well. For centuries this odorless and mineral-rich water is believed to hold curative powers. We offer a variety of well-appointed room types to fit your needs, all of which have been recently remodeled. Our Single Queen and King rooms afford comfortable accommodations with unique and radiant color schemes. Our Double Queen rooms offer a second queen-sized bed and are ideal for guests needing additional space. Our Soleil Suites feature a huge 6x10' private, jetted mineral water pool inside of the suite. Our full-service spa, The Spa at Soleil, offers a number of relaxing and rejuvenating body treatments, facials and massages. The Aqua Soleil Hotel and Mineral Water Spa is the ideal getaway spot for those looking for a serene and relaxing atmosphere at an affordable price. Some might say we offer a taste of Palm Springs, just 15 minutes away, without the Palm Springs prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Soleil Hotel And Mineral Water Spa
- Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Desert Hot Springs
- Agua Caliente Hotel
- Agua Caliente Resort