Let's start off with lobby and bar/restaurant area. These two areas appear to have been renovated. They are appealing and give the impression that the hotel is nice and modern. The food we ordered was not good. I had chicken strips that were overcooked and hard to chew.Im assuming that's what you get when you order at 9:45 and the kitchen closes at 10:00. Staff was ok, nothing to brag about. A hello and goodbye would have been nice as you entered and exited the hotel. The pool/jacuzzi area was clean and well maintained. Once you step on the elevator, it gives you an idea for what you're going to encounter. I stayed on the 3rd floor. You can pretty much hear everything that passes your room. The bathroom was recently remodeled. However the shower curtain was to short for the shower stall and water was everywhere. There was a mini fridge in my room which was a plus. The room had a funny odor.I suggest they clean the carpets. As far as cleanliness this place FAILS with me. There was what looked like blood spatter on the ceiling and on one of the mattresses. We slept in one bed our entire trip. I was told they were booked for the weekend of our stay. We also saw someone's toe nail left in the carpet. We had no other place to stay. We had to tough it out. Overall, would I stay here again? No. If you are looking for a decent "motel like" stay, this place is for you. I hope they clean up room 326. nobody wants to sleep on a mattress that has blood on it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains and at the edge of Joshua Tree National Park is the city of Desert Hot Springs, California, where you will find one of the best kept spa hotel secrets called the Aqua Soleil Hotel and Mineral Water Spa. Our hotel features three gleaming pools filled with hot mineral water drawn from the Desert Hot Springs aquifer deep beneath the earth's surface by our onsite well. For centuries this odorless and mineral-rich water is believed to hold curative powers. We offer a variety of well-appointed room types to fit your needs, all of which have been recently remodeled. Our Single Queen and King rooms afford comfortable accommodations with unique and radiant color schemes. Our Double Queen rooms offer a second queen-sized bed and are ideal for guests needing additional space. Our Soleil Suites feature a huge 6x10' private, jetted mineral water pool inside of the suite. Our full-service spa, The Spa at Soleil, offers a number of relaxing and rejuvenating body treatments, facials and massages. The Aqua Soleil Hotel and Mineral Water Spa is the ideal getaway spot for those looking for a serene and relaxing atmosphere at an affordable price. Some might say we offer a taste of Palm Springs, just 15 minutes away, without the Palm Springs prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Desert Hot Springs
- Aqua Soleil Hotel And Mineral Water Spa
- Agua Caliente Hotel
- Agua Caliente Resort