We stayed here for two nights while visiting Joshua Tree National Park.
Room: Very nice! Looked sleek and modern, and the Jacuzzi King sized-bed room was beautiful, private and relaxing. They are doing a good job making upgrades to the appearance and amenities inside the room. Try to book one of these King-sized Jacuzzi rooms.
Service: Upon arrival, we discovered they had not recorded our reservation properly, and we almost did not have a room. The staff member was very nice and helpful in rearranging things and cleaning our room at the last minute so we still had the room we requested, so that was good. She also gave us a discount for the problem. Inside the room, the towels were missing, and the fridge was broken. They replaced the fridge, but it began leaking. The coffee maker was broken as well. The restaurant was empty and the kitchen staff were sitting in the dining room when we walked in. Staff continued to hang out in the restaurant and chit-chat. It looked like a casual diner place. We did not ask for the dinner bill to be added to the room, but the waitress charged it that way anyway, which caused us to be billed twice for the dinner. Our paperwork had incorrect names and spellings as well.
Overall, we would not stay there again because of all the numerous service problems and other mishaps. Nice room though! If you go there, just be diligent about making sure things are correct and in place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains and at the edge of Joshua Tree National Park is the city of Desert Hot Springs, California, where you will find one of the best kept spa hotel secrets called the Aqua Soleil Hotel and Mineral Water Spa. Our hotel features three gleaming pools filled with hot mineral water drawn from the Desert Hot Springs aquifer deep beneath the earth's surface by our onsite well. For centuries this odorless and mineral-rich water is believed to hold curative powers. We offer a variety of well-appointed room types to fit your needs, all of which have been recently remodeled. Our Single Queen and King rooms afford comfortable accommodations with unique and radiant color schemes. Our Double Queen rooms offer a second queen-sized bed and are ideal for guests needing additional space. Our Soleil Suites feature a huge 6x10' private, jetted mineral water pool inside of the suite. Our full-service spa, The Spa at Soleil, offers a number of relaxing and rejuvenating body treatments, facials and massages. The Aqua Soleil Hotel and Mineral Water Spa is the ideal getaway spot for those looking for a serene and relaxing atmosphere at an affordable price. Some might say we offer a taste of Palm Springs, just 15 minutes away, without the Palm Springs prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Desert Hot Springs
- Aqua Soleil Hotel And Mineral Water Spa
- Agua Caliente Hotel
- Agua Caliente Resort