We've been coming to the Spring for a number of years and each visit it just gets better. The many improvments and upgrades over the years make it even more perfect. The waters are truly special. My favorite is the indoor pool, so peacefully warm and inviting. My husband's favorite is the outdoor pool, very hot and he loves to watch the sky at night. My body just feels different after being there for a couple of days. The rooms are beautifully decorated with all the best amenities. REALLY nice linens, great beds, Sony stereo, you get the picture. The double doors open up so you can lay in your bed and be poolside at the same time. Very romantic. Everytime we arrive there's a little flower in our room. so sweet. The owners really care and it shows. The staff members are all accommodating and they have pride in their special place. Nice healthy breakfast too. Perfect. The Spring is peaceful and quiet so loud people, stay away. We will be coming here for many years to come. It's a wonderful, relaxing place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Hot Spring California