We stopped by the spa on our return from Joshua Tree Nat'l Park with no reservations for a spa treatment. We were none the less warmly welcomed by Ricky, who accommodated us and hooked us up with the most amazing massages! My husband and I both had the combo massage...he with Kim and I had Margot. We both agreed that they were SO good!! After soaking in the hot springs, sauna, drinking gallons of the great water and the massage...we were in heaven. Thanks for doing such a great job!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- Hot Spring California