The Spring Resort & Spa
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$138
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$196
Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$134
Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
US$92
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$71
Groupon.com
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$57
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$168
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$159
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
US$272
TripAdvisor
US$464
US$424
All reviewsliving roommountain view suitejuice cleansered carpetfruit and cheese plateget awaylemon waterfinnish saunahard boiled eggsdeep tissuepure blissbeautiful groundsfire pitno cell phonespeace and quietrelaxing weekenddesert oasis
Reviewed 9 May 2013

We stopped by the spa on our return from Joshua Tree Nat'l Park with no reservations for a spa treatment. We were none the less warmly welcomed by Ricky, who accommodated us and hooked us up with the most amazing massages! My husband and I both had the combo massage...he with Kim and I had Margot. We both agreed that they were SO good!! After soaking in the hot springs, sauna, drinking gallons of the great water and the massage...we were in heaven. Thanks for doing such a great job!!

Room Tip: We did not stay here, only had spa treatments.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2013

The Springs is an oasis in the desert, and was an oasis in my busy life. When we entered it was as if everything fell away and we were in a calm, fragrant, beautiful surrounding. The staff was amazing -- friendly, unobtrusive and helpful. They went out of their way to anticipate our every need, even to providing resources for products we enjoyed. The design and decor are simple and elegant, with little surprises everywhere we looked -- even to sweet lemons we could pick and one turquoise egg in the basket of hard-boiled eggs in the morning! Everything was immaculate. The guests seemed to respond to the quiet atmosphere -- no cellphones or loud voices. Our rooms were lovely, with every possible need met in the bedrooms and the small kitchen. The pools were perfect, and even though it had been very breezy they were clean and sparkling. When a guest left a used towel outside, it was whisked away quickly. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give it a 15.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2013

We arrived on Sunday afternoon
The most accommodating welcome
The people who run The Spring, can't do enough to make your stay perfect
We scheduled 7 pm massages for that night. One word Bliss
Sauna and then into 3 Natural Hot Spring Pools. Warm, medium hot and hot
My muscles and stress just melted away
Morning breakfast in the living room, again a 10
If you want bliss, perfection, quiet and great treatment
One word
PERFECT

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Being at The Spring is a thoroughly delightful experience. The setting is beautiful, quiet and restful. The staff are friendly, helpful and seem to be dedicated to ensuring that guests enjoy their visits to the utmost. Attention to detail pervades every aspect of the resort and results in an atmosphere that is elegant, inviting and relaxing. I plan to return to The Spring as often as I can and to recommend it wholeheartedly to my friends.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2013

We've stayed at The Spring three times and I am looking forward to our next visit. The relaxation we experience here is unparalleled; the mineral pools, the beautiful landscaping, the peace and quiet, the helpful staff, the general vibe, and the spa treatments all combine to take me to a very happy place. I always find it extremely easy to unwind quickly here. The rooms are simple and comfortable, the lounge chairs are comfortable.....everything about The Spring is comfortable. I love their breakfast offerings, especially the warm hard boiled eggs and pumpernickel toast. We get up, get a tray of food, eat by the pool and feel deeply just how good life is. Our favorite off site local restaurant is Casa Blanca - very friendly staff, very good Mexican food and very close. Love, love, love The Spring - every time we visit, I feel renewed and I suggest moving in - husband not going for it......yet. =)

Room Tip: Go for the kitchen, the convenience is worth the cost.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michele R
Mike K, General Manager at The Spring Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2013

Thank you, Michele. You have described the perfect day at The Spring. Keep working on the husband as far as moving in. We wouldnt require much in daily chores, maybe help train the baby hummingbirds.