Needing a couple days "away from it all" my husband and I booked two nights at The Springs through Groupon. Very easy process. I called to confirm it went throught and the front desk was very polite and accomodating. They asked it there was anything they could do, ie. book treatments, early check-in etc. DON'T turn around while driving there, when you finally get through the door, it truly is a little oasis. The surrounding area is not the best. My dad actually said, "Desert Hot Springs!!!, that's where all the down and out's from Palm Springs go." This made me quit nervous, esp as we got closer and seeing the surrounding area. NOT PRETTY. It was a perfect get away, and very relaxing. The rooms were clean and beds were so comfortable. We have a Sleep Number Bed and my side is set at 40. PERFECT!! The Lather bath products were so nice. They have everything you need in the rooms. We had the King with kitchen, perfect for a couple nights. NO TV. We brought a lap top and used their free Wii fi to watch Net Flixs. The big pool is 90 degrees but in Aug at 105 degrees outside it was refreshing. The 101 degree mineral pool was so relaxing. The reason I am not giving 5 stars is because the small 103 degree mineral pool was dirty. YUCK! The hot sauna was really nice. We didn't book treatments but heard they were great from other guests. You have access to plenty of clean towels. On our way out they gave us two reusable water bottles with frozen water on the bottle. So nice for the drive home to South Orange County.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Hot Spring California