My daughter and I planned a spa get-away for her big 40 birthday. We found this a wonderful oasis. We most definitely will return! I loved that it was quiet, and when some quests got a little loud the management "nicely" reminded them to tone it down. They really strive to keep a mellow quiet retreat for all patrons. We stayed 3 nights and 4 days. Had 2 treatments (massages) a piece. Really enjoyed the hot tub, pool and jacuzzi. Only went into the sauna once. All the quests had great comments about the place. Several couples had returned often. The only thing I would do the next time is get a room with a kitchen. The breakfast is the only time you can get coffee or any kind of food. This was the only downfall I could see.(I LOVE MY COFFEE). of course defeats the "relaxation mood" of the spa if you are high on caffeine right? As I said we most assuredly are going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Hot Spring California