Enjoyed the tranquil setting of the spring resort this past weekend so much that I decided to take the time to write a review. The positive energy there made it hard to want to leave the premises to do the activities we had planned in the palm springs area. We reluctantly left the grounds to pick up take out and skipped all other activities planned. The spa treatment I received was exceptional. We will definitely return for the spa treatment and day use of the grounds as we are a mature couple and the resort seems to attract a young 20-30 something clientele.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- Hot Spring California