The Spring is a little off the beaten path in Desert Hot Springs but well worth it!! My wife and I were there about 13 months ago and went to another mineral water "spa" very close to this one, but we came back here. This boutique spa is "WONDERFUL!!!". The grounds are immaculate, the grass is green, the pools and spas are spotless, the palm trees sway in the wind, it is an oasis. All of the staff is very friendly and eager to help you or answer your questions. I thought about writing this review because it is hard enough to get a room there and I do not want to make it harder to get a room, but I have used many other peoples reviews to travel and when you spend your hard earned money you want it to be at the right spot, and this is the right spot!!
They have yoga, a walk in sauna (one of the European redwood spas I believe). They have a large assortment of massages there. The sauna and the massage rooms are in a seperate "house" with showers. They even offer 2-4 day juice cleanse if you like (sorry I sit in the mineral spa with a bottle of pinot and enjoy the sunsets!!) There is a swimming pool, jacuzzi spa, and an indoor spa, all are filled with the healing local mineral waters from right underneath the hotel ! You can sit outside youor room next to the pool or they have a couple of more private areas to bask in the sun. There is also a fire pit area. They have a nice complimentary continental breakfast that is surved. My wife and I live in Anaheim Hills and it is only 85 miles from our house but it seems hundreds of miles away with the relaxed atmosphere. It is a true relaxing oasis in the desert oasis of Palm Springs.
All of the restaurants and shopping in Palm Springs are a very short car ride away and it is away from the all of the hustle and bustle of activity of the tourists and their cars in PS.
If you are looking for a quick relaxing weekend getaway, this is your spot !!!
This is great for couples who are looking for some time away! There is no real fitness center or restaurant that is why I did not rate them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Hot Spring California