The Spring Resort & Spa
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
US$293
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$92
US$89
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$196
US$190
Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$134
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$78
Agoda.com
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$159
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$56
  • Pool
US$168
Hotwire.com
US$464
US$424
Desert Hot Springs Inn(Desert Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsliving roommountain view suitejuice cleansered carpetfruit and cheese plateget awaylemon waterfinnish saunahard boiled eggsdeep tissuepure blissbeautiful groundsfire pitno cell phonespeace and quietrelaxing weekenddesert oasis
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I was very impressed with the spring. It is a funky little place tucked in a little neighborhood. The staff was awesome- friendly and extremely helpful. The grounds and the room were well decorated and cared for and extremely clean. We received both a massage and a fascial, which was excellent! The fascial was the best id ever had! The continental breakfast in the morning was fresh and perfect! Overall, this place is a perfect place to relax and take a load off. I highly recommend it!!! I will be back!

Todd S.
San Diego

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I visited with The Spring for my grandmother's birthday. We were looking for a place to relax and unwind, yet a place were we could also spend time together.
The one draw back is the location. When we were driving up from the freeway, we were traveling through some "interesting" areas and we were slightly apprehensive about what we were heading to. When we arrived we were met and once we were buzzed in, we entered an oasis. The grounds have is a nice variety of desert and resort landscaping. After we got a tour of the grounds, we changed into our swim suits in the changing room. The had locker/baskets (deep cubbies- valuables in the way back and with clothes in the front), robes, slippers, etc.

We then went for a cool off. There are three pools, a large outdoor pool that is about 90 degrees, and medium soaking pool that is about 105ish, and then a small hot tub that is 110+ degrees. Word of advice, most of the outside areas do not have a lot of shade, so don't forget your sunscreen, sunglasses, or hats.

We then had wonderful treatments. Most had massages, but one person had a scalp massage (which she love!) and everyone came out nice and relaxed, and because of the small nature of the spa, we had the run of the place! We were able to stay for an hour after our treatments, just relaxing and enjoying each others company.
Thank you for a wonderfully relaxing day!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank KatesATraveling
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I took my boyfriend here for his birthday last weekend and we haven't stop talking about what an amazing experience it was. The small, quiet, tranquil environment was just what we needed. The staff was nice and accommodating and we were able to cook in the small kitchen provided. Loved the decor around the pool, and the rooms are very clean! Only warning: no televisions!! But that was perfect for us. Nice to soak in the indoor pool for a nightcap :) After we checked out, we were able to hang out by the pools and shower in our room because the maids haven't cleaned it yet. We are definitely coming back soon!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank TinaSD87
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I rarely give 5 stars for any hotel or spa. There always seems to be one thing or another that you have to take away a 1/2 star or more. Even the best places stumble. But not The Spring. This is the most relaxing, beautiful, hard-to-imagine resort & spa I've ever been. And the people treat you like you are royalty. I worked as an exec in the hotel industry for many years so I have many properties to compare it to. Do yourself a favor and find a way to spend time at this place. It's truly like paradise.

Room Tip: Don't miss the sunset while relaxing in the mineral pools. Amazing!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2014

i can't say more great things about this place. The Spring was recommended by a friend and it lived up to all of it's expectations and then went even further. The staff bent over backwards to accommodate me, even moving my arrival date a few days without charge when my schedule changed last minute. The grounds are serene and well-kept, the pools are perfect, and the place smells wonderful -- it was the perfect getaway from the city. I enjoyed myself immensely and will most certainly be going back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo