We had reserved for only one night, a huge mistake. Arrived around 6pm from LA, we were immediately charmed by the luxurious and quiet atmosphere of this place. A real piece of paradise.
Rooms are just at the right cool temperature, hot springs water is soothing and relaxing, massages are expert level....
Unsurprisingly, when we asked whether there would be a room available for the next night, we were told that the hotel was sold out. Just another good reason to go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Hot Spring California