Simply the most relaxing, wonderfully quiet and peaceful 48 hours of our lives. We came here to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary and we were amazed at how well we chose. The staff here is polite, helpful and accommodating. The pools were wonderful and I enjoyed every single second of our stay. We chose a king room with the kitchenette. I brought lots of snacks and food for us and we didn't leave for 24 hours. Desert nights are gorgeous so we enjoyed every minute and every corner of this property. I didn't have any spa treatments, but the guests that I spoke with had many wonderful things to say about all of the spa employees. Do yourself the biggest favor of your life and book two days in paradise!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- Hot Spring California