My husband and I "check into Zen heaven" every couple of months to decompress from our busy life.
We discovered The Spring a couple of years ago. The minute we walked through the door it was like entering a different calm world. The environment is beautifully arranged for the maximun relaxation.
The owners and staff are friendly and acomodating.
My husband always gets a massage by Jennifer, who he says has healing hands.
This is NOT a place for people who have to be moving or entertained.
It is definately for people who want to wind down in a simplistic, naturally beautiful, go at your own pace environment.
Highly recommend to the urban weary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Hot Spring California