“Paradise!”

The Spring Resort & Spa
Santa Clarita, CA
Reviewed 30 April 2006

There are just not enough superlatives for this place! As close to utopia as we’ve found. Went for a couple of days to decompress after a long strenuous project. Could not have asked for a more relaxing environment. Nothing but the sound of the wind and the birds chirping in the bougainvillea. The mineral waters do indeed have therapeutic values – my wife’s auto-immune syndrome which causes extreme discomfort in certain joints were surprisingly soothed by the mineral waters. Friendly staff and knowledgeable therapists. We will be returning as soon as possible. Cannot recommend this place enough!

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
There are newer reviews for The Spring Resort & Spa

Reviewed 11 April 2006

This place really surpassed my expectations. If you are looking for a peaceful and relaxing getaway...this is it.
The staff are accommodating, the rooms are perfectly situated around the pool, and the grounds are just beautiful. I will definitely be back.

2  Thank Candigo
Sherman Oaks, California
Reviewed 9 April 2006

All my fears in visiting a Spa, as a man and for the first time quickly evaporated the moment I entered this heavely oasis. A feeling of total relaxation takes hold as if you are entering another world.
All unpleasant sights and sounds of the outside are left at the front door.
The sight of shimmering crystal clear mineral pool was so inviting I rushed through the registration, threw my overnight bag on the bed, slipped into my bathing suit, slid into the mineral water pool and let my tired body relax.

From my vantage point in the pool I could see the out door spa bubbling out its invitation, which I accepted.
Before returning to my room and now being very adventurous I joing a few other relaxed guests for a good soak in the indoor gazabo maineral pool.
After that all I wanted to do was to take a short nap.
So back to the room for my real first look at the accommodations.
The room was just perfect. The bed gave me one of the bests nights sleep I've had in years. I stayed in room three with a beautifu view of the peaceful pool courtyard.
I found time for only two spa service, one of which was so relaxing I found it difficult to walk the few yards back to my room. And much to my surprise there was a imported fire burning sauna to add even more relaxation to my stay. I mention the fact that it is a wood burning for those that have labored under the illusion that all sauna's are gas heated, try this one and you will quickly feel the effect of an authentic sauna on your body.
In the morning fresh fruit, cerel, yogurt and coffer is available, just for the taking, in the "living room" where I sat reading the morning paper and ejoying my brief stay..
I highly recommended this Hotel Spa to anyone that wants to truly relax in a heavenly oasis.
I will be returning again this year.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
wellesley hills, massachusetts
Reviewed 23 March 2006

We discovered The Spring on a recent trip to the desert southwest and have given up plans to go to Hawai'i and Mexico. We're going back there because they have it all: incredible natural mineral water, intoxicating views of the desert and mountains, full service spa, friendly knowledgeable staff, quiet peaceful surroundings-you name it! It is totally relaxing and rejuvenating, yet so close to all of the great things Palm Springs has to offer. You can be as busy as you want or simply do nothing. GREAT!!

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Los Angeles
Reviewed 22 March 2006

Even just 24 hours at this beautiful spa will completely rejuvinate you. Situated in a spot with almost a 360 degree view of the mountains sits this little oasis.

Tranquility and bliss are the words that come to mind. You can sit and relax in one of three naturally spring fed pools. We went from the Jacuzzi to the Sauna to swimming in the pool which was a perfect temperature.

This was my third return visit - and again had two fabulous spa treatments. Each time with different practitioners, each time wonderful.

This is the perfect get away if you are not into the hussle and bussle of Palm Springs - but want the healing waters, peace and quiet. Many rooms come with attached fully stocked(but not with food) kitchenettes. So you have the option to cook - or to drive 15 minutes to Palm Springs for a great meal.

As I said, this was my third stay in a year....and I will certainly be heading bck.

• Stayed: March 2006
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 March 2006

I have been to the Palm Springs area many times and this is the best place I have ever been. The atmosphere and setting is tranquil and beautiful and conducive to "getting away from it all" The hot mineral spring waters are the perfect temperature and the pool provides a refreshing alternative. I especially enjoyed the facial and massage treatments and would highly recommend you try a few. The management and staff ensures your stay will be what it is intended to be. A time to relax, restore and reflect. I am looking forward to returning soon.

• Stayed: February 2006
3  Thank StephanieLisi
Doylestown, Pa
Reviewed 16 March 2006

My husband and I attended the five day cleanse with Jan Minter at The Spring Resort and Spa. What an amazing experience all the way around. The resort staff were a joy and truly went the extra mile to make our stay "just right". Rooms were cozy, beautifully decorated with a "zen" like feel and comfortable. The five day cleanse with Jan Minter was an adventure we both will partake in again and again and again. Jan's great wealth of knowledge, passion, warmth and compassion made this first time cleansing experience worth every detox drink! For those who don't want to detox and fast but simply want to sit in the healing waters and enjoy spa treatments well, this is the place to go. We will return!

Katie and Don

• Stayed: March 2006
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Desert Hot Springs
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
#7 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Wate...
#8 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
#11 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
Andreas Hotel & Spa
Andreas Hotel & Spa
#8 of 73 in Palm Springs

Been to The Spring Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!