There are just not enough superlatives for this place! As close to utopia as we’ve found. Went for a couple of days to decompress after a long strenuous project. Could not have asked for a more relaxing environment. Nothing but the sound of the wind and the birds chirping in the bougainvillea. The mineral waters do indeed have therapeutic values – my wife’s auto-immune syndrome which causes extreme discomfort in certain joints were surprisingly soothed by the mineral waters. Friendly staff and knowledgeable therapists. We will be returning as soon as possible. Cannot recommend this place enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Hot Spring California