Living Waters Clothing-optional Spa
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$92
US$89
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
US$293
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$196
US$190
Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$134
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$78
Agoda.com
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$159
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$56
  • Pool
US$168
Orbitz.com
US$464
US$424
Sagewater Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
All reviewscouples massageother guestsmineral watersocial hourpalm springseuropean stylenew friendsau natureltherapy poolfirst timershot tubtotal relaxationcrackerslooking forward to our next visitsmall poollonger staygracious hosts
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Living Water Spa is a very special place to relax and rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit. Jeff & Judy open their hearts and home, creating a unique healing experience. Between the perfect mineral water pools and the magnificent massage, (thank you Jeff & Lillie), we were able to regain our balance and connect to what is important in our lives. Thank you Jeff & Judy! Mitakuye Oyasin, C&C

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Very friendly owners, nice and clean accommodations as well as the soothing mineral water. Gotta try it! Its an intimate resort that works hard to keep you happy and comfortable. Never got a massage due to other obligations, but very much looking forward to thr couples massage.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 10 August 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful visit. This was our first stay and we were pleasantly surprised. What a great place to de-stress! The massage was easily the best I have ever had. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2013

For those either just dipping into the au natural ways or contemplating it, this post might be worth reading.

I've heard that "You only have one chance to do something for the first time" . I was presented with the opportunity to visit LWS for the day, so I called and spoke with Jeff and asked if there was a chance I might slip in for a massage and a day at the pool. Being my first time, I had more questions than I was willing to ask, but Jeff told me everything I needed to know. Very polite and helpful, not to mention non-judgmental.

I had to drive two hours to get there, so there were plenty of opportunities to back out. As instructed, I arrived at 10am and rang the doorbell. I was met at the door by Judy(one of the owners), and she welcomed me with a warm smile, gave me the grand tour and signed me in. As I was only there for the day, I was given a locker for my belongings and told that towels were available if I did not have one of my own. I quickly filled my locker, and chose one of the chaise lounge chairs poolside.

I was grateful at first that I was the only one there, so I disrobed and swam a few laps in the pool. About 15 minutes after arrival, my masseuse, Lili came by and told me it was time for my massage, so she walked me over to the massage room and began her magic. I could feel the months of stress just melting away with every long rub up my spine. An hour and fifteen minutes can go by very fast. Ms.Lili was very pleasant and informative. Any apprehension I may have had was gone in an instant due to her ability and professionalism. Well worth it when you go. I wouldn't miss one of their massages for the world.

Most of the day was spent between the mineral spring fed spa and the pool. I brought along a good book and left all my cares and inhibitions behind me. Just hours of extreme relaxation and the feeling of freedom this setting bestows on you. At 3pm I was greeted by Lili again with some sangria! What an awesome treat. By now a few couples had shown up and were very easy going and friendly. I met a great couple one from Canada, and one from California.
I cant remember their names, but in the brief time I've known them, I feel like I've known them all my life. They were very supportive and encouraging as we discussed my coming back here for my honeymoon with my wife. (Married 21 years and still waiting for a honeymoon!)

The place is immaculate, guests are like family and their website has all the information. Jeff & Judy (owners) along with Lili, were exactly what I could have hoped for on my first time.
You never forget your first, and I certainly will never forget mine at Living Waters Spa. I sincerely thank Jeff and Judy for allowing me to experience what will undoubtedly become one the the best times in my life. I hope to visit again as I am no longer a "newbie".

Jeff, Judy, Lili and all the guests at LWS....Thank You!
(p.s. Don't change a thing!)

Room Tip: While I was there on a "day pass", I've heard that poolside rooms are perfect!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank CaptKJB
Reviewed 1 July 2013

My wife and I planned a 4 night stay at Living Waters in late June, but we were having such a great time that we stayed an extra night; I wish we could have further extended our stay -- it was fabulous!

We had never been to a clothing optional place of any kind, so we were somewhat apprehensive about it. As it turned out, our apprehension vanished along with our clothes and the experience of sunning and swimming in the nude was very unburdening.

The beds are very comfortable. I don't usually sleep well at hotels, but I slept soundly and comfortably every night of our stay. By comparison, now I think we may need a new bed at home.

We have never had a more relaxing vacation and we can't wait to visit again!

Judy and Jeff are wonderful hosts. We both had massages that were fantastic.

I can't say enough good things about LWS and we will definitely go back!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple